Question about Olevia LT32HVE 32 in. LCD Television
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote control code
Dish Netork does not have the code for Olevia
but you can scan for the code using the infformation
Remote Code Power Scan
If your brand is not listed, use the following procedure to scan through all codes.
If you start the and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the scan automatically.
1. Turn ON the unit you want to program the remote to control.
2. Press the Mode button on the remote until the appropriate mode light is flashes
3. Press the Address button. The mode light will start flashing slowly.
4. Press the Power button. The mode light will stop flashing and stay lit.
5. Press the Up or Down arrow button to set the remote to the next code. The Down arrow button scans backward and the Up arrow button scans forward.
6. When the correct code is reached, the device (whether a TV, VCR, or other) will turn off.
7. Press the Address button to store the code in the remote control memory. If the code is valid for your remote, the mode light will blink 3 times.
8. Turn the device back ON by pressing the Power button.
9. Try some other functions to make sure you have the correct code. Occasionally the Power button may work when others do not.
10. If the other buttons work, follow the current settings procedure below to determine the current remote settings.
11. If the other buttons do not work, repeat the previous steps. The scan will resume from the last code stored.
12. The mode light will flash rapidly when the scan has returned to the starting point and all codes have been tested for that mode. The remote control may not control some device models.
Posted on Nov 23, 2007
the answer that you seek...is already in your hand
search the web for manuals? seek a helping hand?
flip over your remote control...and open up your eyes!!!
read the battery cover then slap your head for you've found where the secret lies.
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
The only problem with trying to get the stand is Olevia is no longer in business. The only luck you might have is trying to search through ebay or craigslist. Please take a moment to rate my answer. Thanks...
Posted on Nov 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2016 | Element Televison & Video
Dec 13, 2013 | Syntax Olevia 532H 32 in. LCD HDTV
Jun 23, 2012 | Olevia LT32HVM 32 in. LCD Television
Oct 16, 2009 | Olevia LT37HVS 37 in. LCD HDTV
May 16, 2008 | Olevia LT32HVM 32 in. LCD Television
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: