Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
I had to do a hard reset in order to get to set up the parent control filter. When I did that, the free apps disappeared. Now that I have gotten the parental controls working, I can't get the free apps reloaded.
To reinstall your Tabeo pre-loaded apps:
* Open the Tabeo Support App and select App Recovery button on the left side. Follow instructions.
- or -
* go directly to http://wiki.demo.support-tablet.com/tabeo/app to download all of the files.
Posted on Dec 26, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: PS2 PARENTAL CONTROL CODE
This is the only way to turn "off" parental control lock on the custom setup screen.
1) turn off ps2 with no dvd in drive.
2) turn on ps2 and insert dvd in drive.
3) when it asks about parental password, choose 'yes'.
4) when prompted for password, press 'select'.
5) the prompt will change and say 'delete password'. enter '7444'.
6) enter a new password (0000 works).
7) registration complete, dvd will start playing.
8) once the movie starts, press 'select'.
9) click the 'stop' icon.
10) click the 'stop' icon again (the icon must be gray even when you have it highlighted).
11) navigate to 'custom setup' ('select', setup icon, custom setup icon)
12) move to parental control option, press right directional button, enter password (0000).
13) move down to 'level'.
14) move up to desired level (off is at the top).
15) click 'x'.
16) go back to 'select' menu options, and press 'play'.
17) while movie is playing, eject disk and remove dvd.
18) turn ps2 off using switch on the back, keep off for five seconds.
19) turn on ps2, put dvd back in.
20) happy dance. ;)
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
1. Turn on your Wii console and go into the Wii Options Menu
2. Click on Wii Settings and click the right arrow until you see “Parental Controls”
3. Say “Yes” to “Change Parental Controls?”
4. Click on “I forgot” when it asks you to enter your pin
5. It will ask you for your secret question, click on “I forgot” again
6. The screen will read “If you have forgotten both your PIN and secret question, call the consumer service number listed in the Wii Operations Manual and provide the confirmation number below. You will be issued a master key.”
7. Call Nintendo at 1-800-255-3700 and give them the confirmation code listed on the screen. They will give you a new Master key to enter on the next screen.
8. The PIN is now reset/disabled
Posted on Aug 20, 2009
Testimonial: "Excellent help and very quick. Thank you. "
Courtesy of Yahoo Answers:
Here is the procedure to reset the parental lock code:
1. Bring up a screen where the unit asks you to enter in the parental code. You can either insert a restricted disc, or enter the DVD setup menu and go to "parental control" under custom setup.
2. When the screen asks for the code, press the SELECT button, then enter in the code "7444".
3. The level adjustment under Parental Control dictates the strictness of the player. The lower the value, the more strict it will be. Either increase the value to lower the restriction, or disable the lock entirely by setting it to "off".
4. Once you have made your adjustments, be sure that the DVD tray is empty, and press the RESET button on the front of the Playstation 2. It is imperative the tray is clear of any DVD or game for the unit to save your settings.
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2013 | Toys R Us Tabeo
Dec 26, 2013 | Toys R Us Tabeo
Dec 25, 2013 | Toys R Us Tabeo
Dec 25, 2013 | Toys R Us Tabeo
Dec 24, 2013 | Toys R Us Tabeo
Jul 11, 2013 | Toys R Us Tabeo
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!