- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
YELLO and RED mean danger - clogging, not brush turning, overheating, .... it is time to RESET -- turn it all off and let it sit for half hour - that is what the manual says, check the brush that is not clogged up and check the inlet to the hose and where the hose goes into the body from the head unit where the brush is - make sure those not clogged either. Turn it on, push the RESET button on left back side of head unit by the switch that changes height. The reset button is like a circuit breaker - stops unit when overheats, starts when reset. Yello is ERROR, and fix it before it turns red and stops all the way. Cheers!!!
Cradle and contacts are fine. Cradle circuit is nothing but a reed relay and few wires, relay closes on proximity to robot's body, therefore no voltage on contacts before robot is close to cradle. There is a thermistor inside of battery, and mine was bad. I removed it and now I am charging the battery from my bench power supply at about 220 ma current, overnight, and it works. Probably the solution is to get a new replacement battery, but the one with the thermistor inside (OEM), easily recognized by the third wire, and all should be fine, assuming that nothing else is wrong with charging circuit or power adapter (12v/1A) Hope this will give you some ideas of where to poke. Once successful, please post your solution.
1.Push SET, push SHIFT to transfer from YEAR to MONTH to DAY to HOUR to MINUTE
2. Push MODIFY to change to desired value in every field (blinking)
3. Press SET or END to save.
To change from 24 - 12 hour format
1. Press MODIFY continously for about 3 to 5 seconds
NOTE: in 24-hour format, both the A.M and P.M light is OFF
TO SET ALARM
1. Push ALARM, and alarm setting number 1 will show, push ALARM again to show alarms up to 8 or 9 (depending on model)
2. When desired alarm number is chosen, Press SET
3. Push SHIFT to transfer from HOUR to MINUTE
4. Push MODIFY to change desired value in every field( blinking)
5. Push END to save, (Please note Red ALARM light will lit)
TO CANCEL ALARM
1. Push ALARM until the desired alarm to cancel is shown.
2. Press MODIFY ( the dispaly will show --:--)
3. Press END (NOTE: Alarm light would only turn off only if all alarm is cancelled)
TO SET HOURLY NOTIFICATION OFF AND ON
1. Push MODIFY button once (hour notice light would lit) - hourly notice is turned ON
2. Push MODIFY button again (hour notice light is off) - hourly notice is OFF
I need help repairing my Dyson. I cannot push the buttons down to select Short pile/Medium pile or bare floor. The buttons will not push down at all. It will not allow me to select anything. I have very short pile carpet so it does not pick up that well.
Remove and clean all of the wheels, and make sure the cliff sensors under the bumper are clean. Tap the bumper with your hand-- really smack it a couple of times. It sounds like the Scooba believes it's stuck against an obstacle.
Same thing happened to me, I called the company, and they told me to remove the battery, press the on button for 5 seconds, which clears the system, replace the battery and do a long charge 12 hours. I'm in the process of doing that now.