Packard bell restore new Hdu
From parkard bell suppport website Quote
"Step 4 - Re-installing your software
Call the help desk and ask them to guide you through the
Please have your Recovery CDs to hand when you call
the Easy Repair line.
Once you have completed the ExtHS process you will
need to re-install Windows and the other software supplied
with your Packard Bell computer. To do this follow the
1. Disconnect all peripheral devices (web cam, printer,
scanner, broadband modem etc.).
2. Insert the Packard Bell Master CD 1 / DVD in the top
CD / DVD drive and restart your computer.
3. The CD will load and display the following message:
Please refer to the section headed Packard Bell
Recovery Program in your user’s guide for instructions
on this utility. Press OK if you want to continue
or Cancel to return to DOS.
4. Press the letter O on your keyboard to continue.
5. You will see a menu with options. Please select option 1
“Standard System Restore” by pressing the 1 key on
6. A warning message about data loss will be displayed.
Press the letter O to continue.
7. The process will take around 40 minutes. Once this is
done you will need to restart your PC. Remove the CDs
and store them in a safe place.
8. If there was a Software Library DVD supplied with your
PC you can use this to install the extra software that was
supplied with your computer. Insert this into the drive
and follow the onscreen instructions.
9. Finally, you will need to install any additional devices
(web cam, printer, etc.) and software by following the
instructions supplied with them."
Jun 09, 2008 |
Packard Bell Computers & Internet