Question about HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi there from Germany - English isn't the best but got the same problem solved so give it a try:
- first connect scanner to computer without having the drivers already installed
- next computer claims driver cd put in yours from XP or select downloaded XP-driver
- try if scanner works - sometimes they do already
- if not head over to System management or system control what it's called in english
- choose add device and choose scanner
- now Windows tries to install a xerox-driver - allow this
- and now it should work - if not sue hp! (But buttons for direct printing etc. might not be working anymore - except via the software itself - no more via the buttons
Hope I could help
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
SOURCE: scanner not compatible
I'm trying to fix this problem, with Windows 7 (I hate Vista!)
and i'm looking for a suitable driver.
If I'll find it, I'll post the solution (I hope)
Posted on Aug 24, 2009
From the manufacturer's web-site:
HP does not seem to be supplying device-drivers for Vista or for Windows 7. Try the XP drivers, or buy a new scanner.
Posted on May 31, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2015 | HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
May 24, 2015 | HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
Mar 01, 2011 | HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
May 31, 2010 | HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
Nov 20, 2009 | HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
Jul 14, 2009 | HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!