Question about Samsung Televison & Video
Find code to set TiVo remote control
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote control code
Dish Netork does not have the code for Olevia
but you can scan for the code using the infformation
Remote Code Power Scan
If your brand is not listed, use the following procedure to scan through all codes.
If you start the and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the scan automatically.
1. Turn ON the unit you want to program the remote to control.
2. Press the Mode button on the remote until the appropriate mode light is flashes
3. Press the Address button. The mode light will start flashing slowly.
4. Press the Power button. The mode light will stop flashing and stay lit.
5. Press the Up or Down arrow button to set the remote to the next code. The Down arrow button scans backward and the Up arrow button scans forward.
6. When the correct code is reached, the device (whether a TV, VCR, or other) will turn off.
7. Press the Address button to store the code in the remote control memory. If the code is valid for your remote, the mode light will blink 3 times.
8. Turn the device back ON by pressing the Power button.
9. Try some other functions to make sure you have the correct code. Occasionally the Power button may work when others do not.
10. If the other buttons work, follow the current settings procedure below to determine the current remote settings.
11. If the other buttons do not work, repeat the previous steps. The scan will resume from the last code stored.
12. The mode light will flash rapidly when the scan has returned to the starting point and all codes have been tested for that mode. The remote control may not control some device models.
Posted on Nov 23, 2007
SOURCE: remote control code
Hi I am trying to reprogram my Direct TV remote to cut my 42" lcd on/off , change channel, and work the volume. It did this until yesterday. I do not know if I did something or not. PLEASE HELP!!!!!@
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2014 | Televison & Video
on May 23, 2009 | Insignia 42" LCD Flat-Panel HDTV
Oct 14, 2011 | Tivo Series 2 Remote Control
The One For All 6-Device PVR Universal Remote Control
is preprogrammed at the factory to operate an RCA TV,
VCR, and satellite receiver, a Philips Tivo PVR, a Toshiba
DVD player, and a Pioneer audio receiver/amplifier.To
control devices other than the default brands,perform
the following steps; otherwise skip this section:
[*] Turn on a desired device (e.g.,VCR or
DVD player) and, if applicable, insert
media (e.g., cassette or disc).
NOTE: Please read steps 2 through 4 completely
before proceeding.Highlight or write down the
codes and device you wish to program before
starting step 2.
[**] On the remote control,press a device key
once (i.e., TV,PVR,DVD, CBL/SAT,AUD,or VCR).
NOTE: To program control of a cable box or
satellite receiver, press CBL/SAT once.
NOTE: To program control of a CD player or
audio receiver, press AUD once.
NOTE: To program control of a TV/VCR Combo,
press VCR once.After programming, you will be
able to control channel selection, volume, and
NOTE: To program control of a TV/DVD Player
Combo, press DVD once.After programming,
you will be able to control channel selection,
volume, and DVD functions
[***] Press and hold SET until the LED (red light)
blinks twice, then release SET.
[****] Use the Manufacturer's Codes of device and
brand name and then enter the first fourdigit
code for your device. If performed
correctly, the LED will blink twice.
NOTE: If the LED did not blink twice, repeat steps
2 through 4 and enter the same code again.
[*****]Aim the remote control at the device and
press POWER once.The device should turn
off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 through 5,
trying each code for your brand until you
find one that works.
NOTE: If the device does not have a POWER
key, press the (Play) key
[******]Repeat steps 1 through 5 for each device you want to control.
Jul 03, 2011 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jun 11, 2009 | Tivo Series 2 Remote Control
Jan 27, 2009 | Polaroid 4226TLMB 42 in. LCD TV
Dec 09, 2007 | Tivo DirectTV Remote Remote Control
Nov 26, 2007 | Polaroid FLM-4201 42 in. LCD Television
Aug 20, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!