Question about Timex Ironman Triathlon Bodylink Watch 5E681
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The Timex Ironman manual and website says to take the watch to a repair facility. Nope! Do it yourself!
How to replace the battery in a Timex Ironman watch:
This is easier if you remove one of the rubbery wrist bands.
1. Take note of the position of the metal back cover. You'll need to reinstall it exactly as you see it in order to hear the alarm.
2. Remove the four screws that hold the metal back cover, and pry off the cover.
3. There is a round metal clip that holds the battery in place, covered with a transparent plastic cover which likely says, "Unlatch to remove battery". Within the center of each clip, there's a small opening just large enough for a straight pin to be inserted. A jewelers screwdrive won't work - use a straight pin. Insert a straight pin into the tiny opening at the edge of the clip, and wiggle it. The clip should release. You'll only need to unlatch one side of the battery retaining ring.
4. Gently pry up the batter retaining clip, then pry up the battery. Insert new battery.
5. Replace the clip.
6. Insert a flat blade screwdriver into a slot which has two "electrodes" or pins - they need to be shorted with the screwdriver to reset the watch. Just touch the screwdriver blade across the two pins to short it.
7. Reinstall the back cover but be sure to position the cover so the alarm sounding place ( a small disc attached to the inside back cover) will reside over the sounding spring.
8. Insert screws.
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
Press & hold set button the seconds will flash.
Press split/reset to set seconds to zero
Press mode to select hours
Press split reset to advance hour digits go through 12 hours to get to AM/PM
Press mode to select minutes
Press split reset to advance minutes
Keep repeatin the above steps to set month date day and 12/24 hour diplay
Press set when done.
Posted on Mar 11, 2008
You have lost the coilspring wich connects the watch mechanics with the speaker integrated in watch caseback. This is why you do not hear any sound but still can see the icon.
Check the area where you made the battery replacement very carefully- you may find that tiny spring. Use the magnet if necessary.
If you can not find it, go to the nearest watchmakers shop and ask to supply the new coilspring.
Do not forget to rate, please.
Posted on Feb 03, 2009
First look for the set button then press it ,a long press and If it is blinking that's the time you to select the hour ,the minutes,the day/date,the alarms and the special features of your watch.The right button the up and down or for scrolling.Try all of this so your time will set.
Hope it may help you;
Posted on Jun 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2012 | Timex Ironman Watches
Jun 03, 2011 | Timex Ironman Triathlon Bodylink Watches
Mar 10, 2011 | Timex Ironman 100 Lap Triathlon...
Nov 20, 2010 | Timex Ironman Triathlon Solar Watch T5G691
Sep 01, 2010 | Timex Ironman Triathlon 50 Lap Digital...
May 27, 2010 | Timex Ironman 30 Lap 53952 Wrist Watch
Apr 29, 2010 | Timex Ironman Triathlon 50 Lap Digital...
Mar 09, 2009 | Timex Sports Ironman Triathlon 100-Lap...
Feb 24, 2009 | Timex Sports Ironman Triathlon 100-Lap...
914 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: