Question about Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W90 Digital Camera
It will no longer let me download the pictures on the memory card
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sony dsc w90
In the settings in the camera there should be a spot that you can change from internal memory to a memory card. Also you can remove the pictures off the camera from the internal memory by hooking your camera up to your computer via the USB cable that your camera came with.
Posted on Jul 28, 2008
According to Sony, your has 31 mg of internal memory and can use either Memory Stick™ DUO Media, or Memory Stick DUO PRO™media
The information is below:
Posted on Sep 19, 2009
Would you like to open your pictures from your Sony Cybershot to your computer? Your cybershot cam is usually plug and play so you dont need a software for that. All you do is to plug in your camera to your computer's usb port using the usb cable. When the computer detected the new usb device, open a Windows Explorer. Right click your windows Start button, and choose Explore. From the list of Drives from the left, you need to find the Drive letter associated with your camera. Just click on that and it will show you the files on the right. The pictures are located somewhere inside those folders. You just need to click and drag them to your computer's local drive.
Should you have any questions, please let me know. Good luck!
Posted on Nov 13, 2009
You do not need any Driver or Software to transfer the images from the Camera to the Computer.
1. Set the USB Connection or Transfer mode setting in the Camera menu to Mass Storage or Normal .
2. Connect the Camera to the Computer using the supplied USB cable or any USB cable.
3. The Computer will recognize the Camera (make sure that the recording media containing the pictures (Memory Stick) is inserted in the Camera).
4. Click the Start button and then click the "My Computer" icon (for XP Operating System and for Vista or Windows 7 it will be "Computer" icon).
5. In the "My Computer" or "Computer" window, click the icon that represents the Camera.
6. Click the "DCIM" folder and drag it to the desktop screen of the Computer to transfer the images from the Camera to the Computer.
However, you may download the supplied Picture Motion Browser software for the Camera from this Link.
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2012 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S750 Digital Camera
Sep 19, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W200 Digital Camera
Jan 06, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W90 Digital Camera
Jul 28, 2008 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W90 Digital Camera
Jun 24, 2008 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W90 Digital Camera
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!