Question about Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Trying to clear ink absorber code. Get Service Menu to appear but can't do anything after that...
If you get into the Service Menu.
Click RESUME four times.
Turn off the printer and turn on again.
Posted on Dec 26, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I keep getting an error
do the following steps -
1) Enter SERVICE MODE By pressing Menu-Scan-Copy-Scan
2) Enter NVRAM by presing <--- or ---> then OK
3) SET ABS-M LEVEL TO 0
Posted on Jun 19, 2009
SOURCE: service required....canon mp 180
This worked for me:
Posted on Nov 06, 2009
SOURCE: Getting a 5B00 error on
reset waste absorber counter. here is how to reset.
1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button.
2) When the Power LED is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
4) When the LED lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button 4 times.
If this does not work you need to call canon.
Posted on Nov 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
on Feb 25, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 21, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP520 InkJet Printer
Feb 03, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
Aug 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Feb 19, 2010 | Canon Pixma iP6000D InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 25, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 26, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!