Question about Televison & Video
TV wont turn on. Its plugged, there is blue led light, but its need 20 minutes of trying to turn on.. When is turned on its work normaly.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
i was having these same problems with the screen going black, and i found that when i hit the back of my tv it would work sometimes. so, i improvised on some of the advice on this page and so far no problems. here is what i did (its very easy):
1. lay the tv on the floor and take off the back panel. (i think 12 screws)
2. on the right side of the tv (as you are looking at the back) you will notice a large metal covering that is held in place by 6 screws. unscrew these and remove the metal cover.
3. you will notice that the three screw holes on the left side of the board have some sort of metal or solder around them, in sort of a star pattern. when i looked closely i noticed that most of the metal (solder) was tarnished, or kind of blackened. (this must mean that the ground screws werent getting a good connection and this would explain why it would work sometimes when i hit it because it would vibrate the screws enough to get a good connection! )
so, take a pencil eraser and erase all the black or tarnish off the metal surrounding the screw holes. thats it! (to be safe i took some sandpaper and cleaned up the screw holes on the back of the metal covering, but i dont know if that was necessary)
at this point i followed another gentleman's advice to do a hard reset. this involved unplugging the 8 connections although i dont know if this was really necessary because i believe my problem was a ground issue. i did it just to be safe. his advice is on this site if you want to do this step.
4. i put everything back together and it worked! i performed a soft reset at this point which puts your tv back to factory settings. just go to menu>setup>reset>return to factory settings? yes
this will turn your tv off and back on. that's it. so far so good for me.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
SOURCE: sharp aquos lc-37d43u tv
Same problem. TV worked night before and then would turn on but no picture or sound. Power and OPC lights blinking. I couldn't change the channel or get to the menu.
I disconnected the coaxial cable and the power for a few minutes and then plugged it back in (electric) but left the cable off. I got a message that it couldn;t get a signal. At that point I was able to change the channels. I plugged the cable line back in and everything worked fine... Good luck!!!
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
SOURCE: sharp aquos
you can try resetting the tv by
1. unplugging it
2. pressing channel down and volume up buttons at the same time while plugging tv back in
3. if you here a click, the tv has been reset
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
SOURCE: Sharp Aquos 32 wont turn on
I called up Sharp, and if you are a part of Sharp AQUOS Advantage Program you get free in home service.
They were very nice about it, and I already have a technician coming to my house on Saturday and I called on Wednesday.
I doubt Sharp's policy alot less now!
Posted on Sep 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2015 | Sharp AQUOS LC-60LE820UN 60 inch LED HDTV
Apr 10, 2013 | Sharp LC60LE810UN 60 in. LCD TV
May 01, 2012 | Sharp Aquos Quattron LC-46LE810UN 46-inch...
Dec 04, 2011 | Sharp LC60LE810UN 60 in. LCD TV
Jan 29, 2011 | Sharp Aquos LC-42D62U 42 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 07, 2011 | Sharp Aquos LC-46D62U 46 in. LCD HDTV
Jun 06, 2009 | Sharp Aquos LC-42D62U 42 in. LCD HDTV
Aug 20, 2017 | RCA Televison & Video
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: