Question about NetGear WG602 54Mbps Wireless G Access Point (S2546037)
I have installed netgear but cant get dell inspiron 4150 to work without ether cable plugged in to it. do i need something else?
Scan foir the wireless network on the laptop and connect to the network:
1. Go to 'Control Panel', Click on Classic View in the left hand side menu and then open 'Network Connections'.
2. Right-click on the wireless Network Connection icon and select 'Properties'.
3. Click on the 'wireless network' tab.
4. Under Preferred networks if you see any name in the list then highlight the name and click remove.Click OK.
5. Right-click on the wireless Network Connection icon and select 'View Available Networks'.
6. Look for the SSID (aka Network Name) of the Wireless router or access point.
4. Highlight the SSID from the list that you want to connect to.
5. Type the security Key here and click on the 'Connect' button.
6. You should have successfully established a wireless network connect
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2013 | Dell Inspiron 4150 Notebook
Sep 22, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 580 Desktop Computer (Intel...
Sep 22, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Jul 05, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 04, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 4150 Notebook
Dec 15, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 9400 Notebook
Nov 18, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 14, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1000 Notebook
Nov 27, 2007 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
189 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: