Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: multi region hacks
Try this may be work
Put DVD into player - wait for regional code violation screen to appear
Once this has occurred press the M (Memory) button on your remote
Press 1 for Title 1 and Play on the remote - this will over-ride the regional code violation detection menu
You can watch the movie by pressing Fwd on remote and change chapters by using the T (Title/Chapter) button on the remote)
Switch On DVD player without disc in machine
Press 8, 4, 2, 6 and 9
Player should turn itself Off. If not switch it Off
Switch player back On
Posted on Mar 05, 2008
1)Power on with no disc.
2) press et up.
3) Go to lock symbol (do not select).
4) Press zero - 0 seven times.
5) Shows open for all zones on screen.
Worked for me in South Africa hope it works in th UK
Posted on May 19, 2008
dvd model SD-270EKB
1.power on dvd
2.open disk tray
3.while tray is open press 98790
the last number zero represents all regions unlocked.
Posted on Dec 26, 2008
1. Press the Open button on your remote control to open the drive tray
2. Press the 2 button on your remote control
3. Press the 4 button on your remote control
4. Press the 0 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 9 button on your remote control
7. Press the 6 button on your remote control
8. Press the 0 button on your remote control
9. Press the Enter button on your remote control to change the region to 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 9 for multi-region playback
10. Press the Open button on your remote control to close the drive tray
11. Power off the DVD player
12. Power on the DVD player
Posted on Feb 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2010 | Toshiba DKR40 Player
Jul 12, 2008 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Dec 28, 2009 | Pioneer DVR-640H DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Oct 12, 2009 | Toshiba DR410 DVD Recorder
Mar 31, 2009 | Cyberhome DVR 1600 DVD Recorder
Feb 25, 2009 | Toshiba DVR610 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jan 03, 2008 | GoVideo Go Video DVD/VCR Combo
322 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!