Question about Samsung SGH-F250 Cell Phone
Forgot password for old phone cannot unlock please help....
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: RESET PHONE
If you have forgot your phone lock code and you want to unlock it or wnt to reset your phone,
then all you have to do is to type this code at your normal dial screen:
(Note:This code will reset your phone to default settings
and all your data that is stored on your phones memory will
be erased,so store your important data on your memory card before you type this code.
Posted on Dec 14, 2009
Testimonial: "thank u!"
reset the handset, to
the factory default settings, follow the steps below:
Posted on Apr 24, 2010
Well I'm happy I can help you.The same problem happened to me and my Samsung Highlight T-749.First, I called Customer Care and they tell you to type in some passwords.If,the passwords they tell you to type in don't work,then they will give you the option of buying a new sim card.The sim cards usually cost about 20 bucks but don't worry because you can back-up the data in your old sim card to your new one.Hope this helped you!
Posted on May 31, 2010
Testimonial: "thanx for the information"
If you forgot your phone code, there is no way to get to your contact list....well, there is no risk free way to get to it. There is a utility (Samsung Code Reader) that you can use which will pull your code from the phone when it is attached by USB to a computer. But beware, as these applets are on sharing websites, so there is no tell if any of them are tainted with viruses.
Otherwise, if you are willing to forego your contact list, then you can hard reset your phone by following these steps:
A couple of things to mention:
1. This fix is NOT for unlocking the network (to use on other carriers), but rather this is for a 4-8 digit phone privacy lock that you may have forgotten what you set it to
2. If you run this fix, it will wipe out all data on the phone, effectively starting from scratch
3. You must remove the SIM card before initiating this or it will be wiped, also, leaving you with need to go buy a new one
4. You need to call Samsung to get the reset code: 800.987.4357 Tell them that you want to hard reset (wipe) your phone and you need the code. (They'll probably stay on the line with you and help you complete the task)
To hard reset the phone
1. Turn off the phone
2. Remove the back cover (battery compartment)
3. Remove the sim card
4. Turn on the phone
5. When it boots up and gets to the error message about the sim, enter the code provided by Samsung and press Return
6. Let the phone restore to original factory image and reboot
7. Turn phone off and install sim card
8. Replace back phone cover
9. Turn on the phone
10. You're ready to roll
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2011 | Samsung SGH-e315
Oct 20, 2011 | Samsung SGH-E370 Cellular Phone
Oct 20, 2011 | Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia Unlocked Cellular...
Jul 19, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jul 07, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
May 21, 2009 | Samsung SGH-d407 Cellular Phone
Apr 27, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D600 Cellular Phone
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: