Question about PayPal Computers & Internet
I used paypal early this morning now its telling me i need a confromation number to gon asny futher my email don't work for bsome reasonn in had tyo go back in andf do another one that email is email@example.com please send number to this account thank you
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my paypal account
How do I get a new password?
A If you forgot your password, you can create a new password. Here's how:
1. Go to the PayPal website.
2. Click the Home tab at the top of the page.
3. Click password under the Log In button.
4. Enter your PayPal email address.
5. Enter the security code by typing the letters and numbers shown, without spaces.
6. Click Continue.
You can change your password or security questions from your profile. Here's how:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the My Account tab.
3. Click Profile at the top of the page.
4. Click Password in the Account Information column.
5. Select either Password or Security Question.
6. Click Edit. You may be asked to confirm that this is your account.
7. Enter your current PayPal password.
8. Enter and re-enter your new PayPal password.
9. Select your security questions and enter the answers.
10. Click Save.
What if I've forgotten my password for the Sandbox?
A You can reset your password after confirming your identity. You will be asked to choose a new password. Be sure to choose a unique password that you can easily remember.
1. Go to https://www.paypal.com.
2. Click Trouble Logging In?.
3. Enter your email address.
4. Click Submit.
5. PayPal will send an email to your email address. Follow the instructions in this email.
it doesn't ask for credit card number make sure you're logging at www.paypal.com and not somebody else's web site you might be a victim on phished websites.
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
Login to paypal, check the account status to see what has happened to the payment. Generally if the account receiving is non-existant - the payment will not go thru. If it has gone thru then contact paypal ASAP to get it reversed or cancelled.
Here isa paypal customer service number, or you can access it though your paypal account whne you login using this link
PayPal Customer Service: 1800-073-263
6.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. Monday to Saturday AEST
Posted on Oct 26, 2009
You will need to contact paypal support. Here is a help topic they created:
Posted on Nov 20, 2009
Each e-mail address is the ID to one and only one PayPal account.
You will need to create a new PayPal account with the new e-mail address, go to the old PayPal account, detach all the bank accounts and credit cards you have on that account and them register them in your new account.
If you have PayPal credit and debit cards attached to the old account you'll have to contact PayPal directly so they can move them to your new account.
Posted on Jun 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2015 | PayPal Computers & Internet
Jan 06, 2015 | Cell Phones
Nov 21, 2013 | PayPal Accounts
You can request that another confirmation email be sent to you. Here is how:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Confirm email address under Notifications
3. Click request a new confirmation number.
4. Check your inbox for an email with the new number.
Hope this helps.
Mar 19, 2012 | PayPal Accounts
Dec 09, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 05, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
May 30, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
May 29, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Nov 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 12, 2009 | PayPal Accounts
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: