Question about Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Its sounds like when you did a factory reset it cleared your login information, just re-enter the email address you originally used for yiu Gmail account and the password - if you can't remember the password click the forgot password enter your email address in the box provided and you'll be emailed with a password reset. Once you've done that re login with the email address and the new password.
Posted on Dec 26, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my phone is locked, saying
1. Power off phone
2. Press and hold Home Button ( middle ) + Volume Up + power on button
3. Wait for 5 second until Android System Recovery menu appear
4. There are 4 options
reboot system now
apply update from sdcar
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
5. Move the options to " Wipe data / factory reset " using volume down ( - ) button and menu button to confirm, because the touchscreen doesn't work in reovery mode
6. After the process done, phone will reboot.
Posted on Jan 20, 2013
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
SOURCE: my little brother was messing
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as ,firstname.lastname@example.org. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed email@example.com
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (firstname.lastname@example.org) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
enjoy & Cheers
Posted on Jan 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2017 | Google Cell Phones
Mar 11, 2017 | Google Cell Phones
Mar 13, 2015 | Irulu 7" Google Android 4.0 Capacitive...
Sep 03, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Epic
Aug 06, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Nexus Gt-i9250 16gb...
Jun 01, 2014 | Cell Phones
Dec 25, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jun 20, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 Cell Phone
Mar 14, 2011 | HTC G1
Dec 29, 2009 | Google Android
Dec 08, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
242 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: