Question about Cell Phones
I have recently factory reset my android phone and after resetting i am not able to sign in to google accounts on my android phone, while i am still able to sign in through my laptop
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
SOURCE: my little brother was messing
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as ,firstname.lastname@example.org. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed email@example.com
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (firstname.lastname@example.org) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
enjoy & Cheers
Posted on Jan 11, 2011
SOURCE: Hi, cant set up or sign
i read about your problem. Android phone need a Google Account for pre-installed Google Applications. As per your problem it seem to be that you are not able to sign in.
First step is that you should check that you have proper connection.
Android phone have some compatibility issue with Vodafone internet settings. First step is to get correct internet settings from you service provider. After you do that follow the links given below to check if you can log in or not.
Posted on Jun 21, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Sep 24, 2017 | Google Cell Phones
May 25, 2017 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 16, 2016 | Cell Phones
Dec 28, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 27, 2015 | KYOCERA CORPORATION Android Apps
Dec 25, 2015 | Cell Phones
Feb 25, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 25, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Jun 20, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 Cell Phone
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!