Question about Televison & Video
No signal is going from the remote to the stb, it' not a battery issue as I've tried 10 others since then. It was working this morning and then it wasn't!
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Samsung TV Remote
Replace it with a Universal Remote with Learning, This way, if the new Universal codes in its Manual don't work for your Samsung, (they most likely will if the new remote is not used older one bought off eBay) then you can Teach it to Learn codes off the working keys on you Samsung.
Sony Learning Remotes are a very good choice, sold at Walmart or eBay. The advantage to a good Universal, is you can also program in all your other audio/video remotes into one remote.
Posted on Aug 24, 2009
The following is an extract from the Bush DFTA13HD/ DFTA13HDSIL user manual, page 9;
1. Press STUDY key until Red LED remains lit (for about 3 seconds)
2. Point Converter (Bush) remote control to TV remote control directly, keep the distance about 1~3cm
3. Press the "Power" key at TV/s remote control to send signal to Converter remote control. The LED light will flash till steady. Then press "Power" key at Converter remote control. It will record the signal.
4. Now the Power key can turn on/off TV/s power
5. Repeat settings of learning for the other keys
You can repeat Step 3-4 for setting of learning for the other keys at TV remote control, such as VOL /-, CH /-, and F1, F2 are reserved for any other keys you want to set up.
1. When you have finished setting the learning keys, press the STUDY key to leave the learning status, and the LED light will turn off.
2. The learning function of this remote control may not support all types of TV sets, if you still can not control your TV after you have attempted the above steps, then this remote control may not support your TV or its remote control.
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Sep 05, 2013 | Televison & Video
May 10, 2012 | Sony (RM-V301) Remote Control
Mar 22, 2010 | Philips PM3S Remote Control
Feb 06, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jul 19, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 29, 2008 | Acer AL2416WD 24 in. LCD Television
Oct 05, 2007 | Televison & Video
Aug 20, 2017 | Televison & Video
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: