Question about Sharp Televison & Video
1. Buy a monitor to computer cable (VGA cable),
2. Connect one end to the television,
3. Connect the other end to the computer (video port),
4. Turn on both of the television and the computer,
5. Select the television input (VGA or XGA) using the television's remote control device.
Posted on Dec 25, 2013
Testimonial: "how can i connect apple tv to this tv?"
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2014 | Hisense TA42P40M 42 in. Plasma Television
on Dec 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 08, 2011 | Sharp LC-32D6U 32 in. LCD Television
Dec 12, 2010 | Vizio VF551XVT 55 in. HDTV
May 07, 2009 | Sony VAIO GRZ610 Notebook
Nov 09, 2007 | Philips Magnavox 9P6034C 60" Rear...
155 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: