Question about AT&T DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone System with Digital Answering Machine
Cannot use phone it says press hs loc 4 sec then press #on handset
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have a 4 handset
If the unit does not seem to be responding normally, try putting the cordless handset in its base. If it does not seem to respond, do the following (in the order listed):
• Disconnect the power to the telephone base.
• Disconnect the cordless handset battery, and spare battery, if applicable.
• Wait a few minutes.
• Connect power to the telephone base.
• Re-install the battery pack, and place the cordless handset into the telephone base.
• Wait for the cordless handset to re-establish its connection with the telephone base. Allow up to one minute for this to take place.
If none of the above work, the handset is more than likely incompatible with the base that you have.
Posted on Jun 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2016 | VTech Communications CS6114 - cordless...
Jun 04, 2015 | AT&T CL84100 Cordless Phone
Jun 02, 2017 | Vtech Lands Phones
Mar 05, 2011 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Phone
Jan 01, 2011 | Vtech LS6204 1.9 GHz 1-Line Cordless...
1. On the base station: press and hold the registration/paging key for min. 3 sec.
2. On the handset: within 60 sec. of pressing the registration/paging key;
Select MENU then Settings then OK then Handset then OK - Register HS then OK -
Enter the system PIN of the base station (the default PIN is 0000). Then press OK.
Registering now flashes in the display.
Registration takes approx. 1 minute to complete.
Thanks for using FixYa. Please do leave a vote for the help.
Nov 25, 2010 | Siemens Gigaset A490 Twin Cordless Phone
Feb 28, 2008 | Panasonic KX-TG1100 Cordless Phone
158 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: