Question about LG BD530 Blu-Ray Player
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, have you tried this? It worked on my LG player.
1. Open DVD tray
2. Press "0000" on the remote.
3. A screen will appear saying NEW REGION CODE displaying the current one.
4. Press "0" for all zones.
5. Press the "select" button on the remote.
6. Close the CD tray.
7. Power off
Posted on Feb 15, 2009
Try these steps
1. Power on (NO Disc.)
2. Press Pause
3. Enter 314159(with remote)
Display will show "FF"
4. Quickly press "0" (for all region)
5. Press pause
6. Power off and powere on after 20 secs.
Posted on Dec 14, 2009
SOURCE: Need unlock code for LG V774W
I just tried this on LGV774W and it worked :))
To make this player region free (or change the region), do the following:
* Ensure that there is no disc in the player (ie: "no disc" is displayed).
* Press PAUSE
* Enter 314159
* Enter the region code (0 for region free, or 1-6).
* Press PAUSE
* Turn the player off for a few seconds.
* Turn the player back on
* Voila! You beauty!!
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
Hello, it's stamped on the rear panel of the device. look for the world"icon" it will have a number in the middle or around it. You can check the model number at their website www.lg.com//
Posted on Dec 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2011 | LG BD530 Blu-Ray Player
Jan 19, 2011 | LG BD530 Blu-Ray Player
Dec 03, 2010 | LG Televison & Video
Jul 03, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 15, 2009 | LG Televison & Video
Jan 13, 2009 | LG XBR446 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jul 24, 2008 | Televison & Video
May 18, 2008 | Televison & Video
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: