Question about Frigidaire Microwave Ovens
What are the specs for the replacement bulb and do you know an LED equivalent?
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2014 | Frigidaire Gallery FGMV205K 2.0 cu. ft....
Apr 14, 2014 | GE Profile Spacemaker 1.8 Cu. Ft....
Nov 25, 2013 | Frigidaire FMV156DC Microwave Oven
Hello - This may or may not be specifically for your model, however these are generics instructions that I found.
To replace the light bulb to the over the range microwave you will need to follow the steps below:
1. To replace light bulb, first disconnect power to the microwave oven at the circuit breaker panel or by unplugging.
2. Remove the vent grill mounting screws.
3. Pull the vent grill away from the unit.
4. Remove the charcoal filter by pushing it inwards, then turn and pull it away from the unit.
5. Open light cover located behind filter mounting by carefully pulling up on the front edge.
6. Remove old light bulb and replace only with equivalent 30 watt bulb available from part distributor. Bulbs are also available at most hardware stores or lighting centers.
7. Replacing the microwave oven light cover by carefully pushing into place. Replace the charcoal filter. Push the vent grill back into place (engaging both the bottom and top tabs) and replace the vent grill mounting screws.
Note: DO NOT USE BULB LARGER THAN 30 WATTS.
Oct 27, 2012 | Frigidaire FMV152K Microwave Oven
Hello Jim Rogosheske - To replace light bulbs, first I suggest disconnecting power to the microwave oven at the circuit breaker panel or by unplugging. To release cover, remove the screw on the light cover. Replace light bulbs with equivalent watt bulb available from your manufacturer or a parts distributor that they recommend. Bulbs are also available at most hardware stores or lighting centers. However, it is not recommended to use a bulb larger than 30 watts. Close light cover and secure with screw that was previously removed to release cover. Be aware that light cover may become very hot. Do not touch glass when light is on.
Oct 11, 2012 | Frigidaire FMV156DC Microwave Oven
May 26, 2011 | Frigidaire Microwave Microwave Oven
Mar 31, 2011 | Frigidaire FMV157GM Microwave Oven
Jun 16, 2010 | Frigidaire FMV156DC Microwave Oven
Jan 07, 2010 | Frigidaire FMV156DC Microwave Oven
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: