Question about Dishwashers

1 Answer

Electic shocks when my staff use the rancilio ls 605,there getting electric shocks from the sink

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 18 Answers

Earth bond your sink and get some one to look at dish washer possible loose connection on your macine

Posted on May 17, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

568 jones gives elect shock put bear feet feet on pedals no elect

Rehman, are you wearing wool socks and getting static shocks, ensure your cable(wire) is in good undamaged condition or replace.
press the helpful button and follow me for more tips

Feb 10, 2016 | Sewing Machines

1 Answer

What is a hiking staff?

Hiking staff is a single pole that's most effective when used on relatively flat terrain and with little or no load on your back. They are adjustable and some of them can include the anti-shock feature. Some hiking staffs may include a built-in camera mounted under the handle.

Sep 04, 2012 | Coleman Camping, Backpacking & Hiking

2 Answers

1991 ls 400 can I replace air bags with air shocks

no neither the shock mounts or the shocks are made to hold the weight of the vehicle, it would be a disaster in the making

Jul 26, 2010 | 1991 Lexus LS 400

1 Answer

The instructions tell me to use the copper conductor to ground the heater to the frame boding lugs. All I see is a nut holding the motor to the frame. Don't want to get shocked

The Copper wire is a ground and you can attach it to the nut holding the motor to the frame. This grounds everything together to prevent electrical shock. I hope this was helpful, please rate if this answer was helpful. Good Luck and have a great weekend.

Mar 19, 2010 | Home

1 Answer

People periodically get shocks from the metal sink , dishwasher?

Make sure the ground wire on the dishwasher has a really good connection.
Also the ground wire in the plug in receptacle.

Feb 04, 2010 | Dishwashers

1 Answer

Power would not come on at all, I think there was electric shock

mostlikley not dead but a good chance if you can i would send it in

May 21, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player

2 Answers

TV won't turn on.


the fact that you got shock is because something is not right inside the tv. You need to have that tv check because a manufacturer will not fabricated a tv that can electrocute anyone, specially when you turn the volume. Static electricity is always present in front of any tv that might be the cause of why you got shock. By removing your coat, and touch some metallic object you may get electrocuted, because of static electricity. Please, I want you to have that tv check, I can check that tv for you. I felt something is wrong inside the tv, and something is loose inside like pennies and toys objects. That's my impression. My e-mail address

Jan 02, 2009 | Akai PDP4225M 42 in. Plasma Television

1 Answer

Denon AVR 2106 Protect Mode (followup)

I am very surprised that they had the generics in them. I think that you may have gotten a refurbished unit. I have never seen one come from the factory like that. The one with the insulation is the most important to not be electrically connected to the board by the back metal tab. The other one has the metal tab at the proper place for the ground, so it is OK, I just didn't feel like explaining the difference (typing cramps LOL). The metal tab is electically the same as the middle pin on each IC, but the middle pin is not the ground on both of them, only on one. The heat sink is connected thru the board by some thick wire or metal pins as you have found, and the spot that they connect on the board is the ground.

As far as heat sink compound goes, I have never used the type you have for anything but my CPU, but I really don't think it would be any type of an issue, any type of heat sink compound is much better than no heat sink compound. In fact, yours may be better than what is normally used, silicone heat sink compound, the white stuff.

In all my years fixing these Denon's, I have never run across one that was manufactured in China, I just assumed they were all from Japan. If I worked on some from China, then I did not know it. I just fix what came in the door or what was shipped to us. In Michigan I worked at the only Denon service center in the state and surrounding states. So we got a lot of them, but I never checked to see where they were made.

I am glad to see you have a handle on this, I get a little uneasy giving people instructions on how to dismantle and replace parts. I fear they may blame me for their own mistakes or maybe even shock themself and get hurt. I can see that I don't need to worry about that with you.


Dec 04, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

My renter says she gets a shock from the stove. But there is only when water is associated with the stove on. She even said that if the washing machine is on she can get a shock from the stove, which is...

take your volt meter set it on 250 volt ac scale touch a frame of the stove with one lead and turn on the water at the sink and touch the sink with the other lead, you may need to add wire to one of the leads to get it to reach let the hot water run for several minuets before you touch the lead to the sink if you get a volt reading then you have an open water heater element in the water heater
the thermastat in the heater is calling for the element to come on power is applyed to the element but with it open the electricity is in the water
when you touch the range whitch is grounded and a sorce of water ie the heater YOU make the return path to ground when you touch the stove

Apr 23, 2008 | Kitchen Ranges

Not finding what you are looking for?
Dishwashers Logo

Related Topics:

102 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Dishwashers Experts

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers


Level 3 Expert

76630 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

15941 Answers

Are you a Dishwasher Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides