Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 Full Version OEM for PC
Evidently one of the updates in SP3 is having a compatibility problem with one of the software or drivers installed.
Installing SP3 from CD or from the online download does not make a big difference, both the setup will install the same updates in the same succession.
You can try reinstalling SP3 from safe mode, it will be successfull only if the problem was a running process that could not be shut down during upgrade (many processes are not started in safe mode).
If SP3 still does not install, then you will need to reinstall a fresh version of Windows, then upgrade to SP3 and install the rest of the software afterward.
At that point, if the system is running OK with SP2 and the rest of the updates installed, I suggest keeping SP2 rather than reinstalling the System. Most of the updates contained in SP3 are currently being distributed and installed using Microsoft Automatic Update.
Posted on May 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2011 | ASUS M2N68-AM SE2 Motherboard
Aug 06, 2011 | ASUS M2N-MX Motherboard
Jul 03, 2011 | EliteGroup ECS MCP61MM3 (V10) AM3 NVIDIA...
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2011 | Gigabyte GA-K8N Pro-SLI Motherboard
Jun 29, 2010 | ASUS A8V-VM Motherboard
Oct 26, 2009 | ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe Motherboard
Jun 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 15, 2009 | ASUS M2N32 WS Professional nForce 590 SLI...
Mar 05, 2015 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 Full...
Aug 19, 2013 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 Full...
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: