Question about HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Try the Following Steps
1. Turn On the All-in-one unit
2. Disconnect the USB cable from the unit
3. Press and Hold OK and Cancel button on the unit while plugging in the power cord
4. This will perform a NVM reset
Once you have done this try Printing a self test page from the unit (Steps given below)
1. Press Setup button on the unit
2. Scroll to the option Print Reports
3. Select Print self test report
4. Check if it prints correctly.
Posted on May 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2016 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
If you need more help come back.Post /
thumbs / testimonial are
Nov 30, 2010 | HP PhotoSmart C4480 All-in-One Printer ...
Jan 04, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Jun 18, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One InkJet...
Nov 01, 2008 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 18, 2008 | HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-In-One InkJet...
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: