- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Toshiba M3 laptop has an Intel Pentium M 2. 13 GHz processer and 512 MB (DDR2 SDRAM) of memory (although it can support up to 2048 MB). The 36cm XGA TFT LCD screen supports a maximum resolution of 1024 x 768. The internal hard drive can store 80 GB of data. The weight of the laptop is around 2300g and the Lithium ion battery lasts for around 3. 2 hours from a full charge. This laptop has a NVIDIA GeForce Go 6200 PCI Express graphics and has Headphones, Sound card and Speaker(s) audio outputs.
1) check the memory for others pc attach.1 or 2 memory attach to motherboard to remove 1 memory.
2) repair the xp os or formatting the xp os.
3) any software problem or antivirus problem. do nor remove the software because this dump error. reapir the xp or format.