Question about Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 Smartphone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
Jun 20, 2012 | Sony Ericsson St15i Xperia Mini...
Jun 15, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jun 09, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 29, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Mar 13, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Feb 02, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jan 04, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Nov 04, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
207 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!