When i connect my nokia6288 to pc via cable, usb, it keeps asking me for the usb driver eg needing windows xp service pak 3 cd, then locks the browse option in and i can't move it. i've been thru all the cd's i got with the phone, updated the software via pc suite online. i found a software update on microsoft updates, downloaded it however somehow i must have cancelled it. now when i go into the history of downloads on microsoft and click on the link it won't let me redownload. pls help. it's annoying and frustrating. thanks to anyone with info Di.
Hey me too hv 6288 and just now i updated wid 6.43 furmware...u just take ur usb cable(DKU-2 or CA53)and update ur latest nokia pc suite in dat there is a option of updating software try from pc suite ur problem will get solved but dont try to update ur phone through nokia website...u will not get success from their.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The best way to download pictures from your camera to your computer involves removing the memory card from the camera and plugging it into a card reader (either built-in to the computer or connected via USB or FireWire). This is likely to be faster than connecting the camera to the computer, and won't run down your camera's batteries.
Once the card is plugged in, it will appear to your computer as a removable drive. You can use the operating system's drag&drop facility to copy pictures from the card to the computer's hard drive, the same way you copy any other files. Or you can use any photo cataloging program such as Picasa.
switch on the phone, then connect to usb. on your phone you get 3 options, choose mass storage. on your pc, open explorer, and navigate to external disks. there should be 2 new ones; the first one is the memory card, the second the internal memory of the phone.
the drivers are 'generic' so no need for a cd.
friend i have same connection so i can tall u better . if u want to connect through usb just install the cd u got from isp .it will give u the steps. now connect the usb cable to modem and pc and enter username and password.u will surely have it.. thanks
Well there are 2 ways
1.) connect the ethernet from the modem to the ethernet of the computer via the cable provided and thats should basically setup and give you an ip automatically
2.) install the drivers that came on a cd with the model
2.) follow the onscreen instructions and connect the modem via the usb cable when it tells you to
3.) when setup is complete it will create a connect icon for you, just run it to connect
Just follow the following steps:
1) Locate the USB port of your Nokia N72 phone. See Manual if needed.
2) If your mobile phone has a USB Data Cable supplied, connect the end that matches the hub while connect the USB end to your USB port of your PC.
3) If your mobile phone has a CD supplied, this contain the PCSuite software bundled with drivers for your PC operating system.
4) Insert the CD to your CDRom drive.
5) After step 4, you will see a window saying install PCSuite then choose Yes.
6) Choose which operating system. If you use Windows 98, then choose the driver for Windows 98.
7) After installation, reboot/restart tour PC to complete the setup process but never disconnect yet your USB Cables from your mobile phone to PC.
8) Once restarted click on the icon of the PCSuite on your PC, then check if your PC can communicate with your mobile phone and vice versa. To do this click connect via USB if the datas in your mobile phone is seen then connection is correct.
If your problem is USB Driver for Windows 98, i suggest you upgrade your PC operating system to Windows 2000 or Windows XP. Old operating platforms have driver problems when new devices are attached to. But if you choose Windows 98, you will have to browse the internet in search of drivers. Just let me know if you have not found a driver. I'll assist you with this.
HAI,TO CONNECT INTERNET THROUGH CABLE OR BLUTOOTH. (i) 1.CABLE : INSTAL DRIVERS FOR THE CABLE AND LG PC SUITE,RESTART PC THEN CONNECT DATA CABLE BEDWEEN PC AND MOBILE.IT,S ORIGINAL CABLE DRIVERS ARE AUTOMATICALY INSTALED,ORDINARY CABLE MANUALLY INSTAL DRIVERS. 2.THEN FOLLOW TO CONNECT INTERNET: START>CONTROL PANNEL>SELECT NETWORK CONNECTIONS>SELECT CREATE NEW CONNECTION>FINISH.RESTART PC AND THEN CONNECT INTERNET THROUGH NEW CREATED IN NETWORK CONNECTIONS. (ii)VIA 1.BLUTOOTH:INSTAL BLUTOOTH SOAFTWARE(BLUE SOLI) AND RESTART PC. 2.ON BLUTOOTH ON MOBILE AND CONNECT MOBILE TO PC (BLUESOLI).SELECT DUN INTERNET CONNECTION TO INTERNET.