Question about Samsung J700 Cellular Phone
The following method can be tried when everything else failed and the phone went through the washing machine, fell in salt water or was in dirty water for a long time etc.
Remove as many parts as possible (Sim card, covers, battery)
1. Soak the phone as soon as possible in distilled water to dissolve any dirt, salt, soap etc ( an ultasonic cleaner will be helpful )
2. Repeat step 1 if necessary ( depends how dirty the water was )
3. Soak the phone in Iso Propyl Alcohol ( a very short time in an ultasonic cleaner will be helpful to dissolve the distilled water in the alcohol )
4. Let the phone dry thoroughly,
5. Cross your fingers and switch it on.
Posted on May 17, 2009
Posted on May 29, 2010
Hi i have a samsung j700 i can't seem to ring out to anyone neither can i answer any calls i need it fixed everything else is working fine
Posted on Apr 22, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 24, 2011 | MyNetDeals Samsung SGHJ700 Accessory...
Feb 25, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Dec 25, 2010 | MyNetDeals Samsung SGHJ700 Accessory...
Dec 12, 2010 | Samsung J700 Cellular Phone
Nov 13, 2010 | Samsung J700 Cellular Phone
259 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: