Question about Universal Remote Control DIRECTV Universal Remote Control
I need philco STB codes for philips universal remote. And which mode button to program them in?
Direct TV remote. Found this on Internet:
Unable to Find Correct Code
If you were unable to find the code for your brand of TV or component, you can try a code search. This process may take up to 30 minutes.
1. Turn on the TV or component. Insert a tape or disk if applicable.
2. Slide the MODE switch to the TV, AV1 or AV2 position, as desired.
3. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same time until the green light under the selected switch position flashes twice, then release both keys.
4. Enter 9-9-1 followed by one of the following four digits:
Satellite - 0
TV - 1
VCR/DVD - 2
Stereo Receiver/Stereo Amplifier - 3
5. Press PWR, or other functions (e.g. PLAY for VCR) you want to use.
6. Point the remote at the TV or component and press CHAN+. Repeatedly press CHAN+ until the TV or component turns off.
NOTE: Every time CHAN+ is pressed the remote advances to the next code and power is transmitted to the component.
7. Use the CHAN- key to step back a code.
8. When the TV or component turns off, stop pressing the CHAN+ key. Then, press and release the SELECT key.
NOTE: If the light flashes 3 times before the TV or component responds, you've cycled through all codes and the code you need is not available. You must use the remote that came with your TV or component.
Sounds like a pain in the a**
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: No video on tv monitor
To permanently fix the problem you have to send the unit to a programmer. A quick fix would be is to physically do it in your TV. While your Direct TV satellite receiver is ON, press the "TV/Video" or "Source" or "Input" button in your TV until the video will appear in the TV screen. All the TV has either one of this button.
Posted on Sep 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Jun 26, 2012 | Philips Televison & Video
Apr 29, 2012 | Sylvania Televison & Video
Apr 29, 2012 | RCA RCR311B Remote Control
Apr 28, 2012 | GE Televison & Video
Jun 10, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 25, 2010 | Sansui Televison & Video
Sep 23, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 24, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Aug 19, 2009 | 2001 Dodge Intrepid
380 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: