Question about Dell Axim X30 Pocket PC
I have a Dell axim x30 entry model with 32mb of ram and i dont know how to get on the internet, do i have to pay for it? if so where can i purchase the service
This model of the Axim X30 does not have built in wi-fi capability. You need to purchase a 802.11 b/g Wireless SDIO card.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT INSERT SDIO CARD INTO AXIM X30 BEFORE INSTALLING DRIVERS.
1. Connect the Axim X30 to your computer.
2. Establish a connection between the two devices using Active-Sync.
3. Insert CR-ROM which ships with the SDIO card in your computer.
4. Follow instructions for installing Driver an Utility.
5. Install SDIO card into the SD slot on the Axim X30.
Posted on May 31, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2011 | Dell Axim X30 Pocket PC
Jul 11, 2009 | Dell Axim X30 Pocket PC
Apr 07, 2009 | Dell Axim X30 Pocket PC
Mar 11, 2009 | Dell Axim X30 Pocket PC
Feb 23, 2009 | Dell Axim X30 Pocket PC
Oct 28, 2008 | Dell Axim X30 Pocket PC
Jun 14, 2007 | Dell Axim X30 Pocket PC
441 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!