Question about Whistler Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is how to get into update mode,
All you do is this,
1) Switch the player OFF using the main on/off switch.
2) Hold down the "MENU" or the "PLAY" button and keep it held down.(try the other buttons if these dont work)
3) Connect the usb to the player.
4) Wait for about 10 seconds before releasing the button.
5) You should be now in "ROCK USB" upgrade mode
6) Then just start ConsumerUpdate and upload your firmware.
Posted on Feb 09, 2008
WTF my sis has the same thing and she thinks i broke it .. =.= i dont know if she still has the software or the plug to the computer ..... i dont know what im supposed to do to fix this retarded problem =.= IT WONT GET OFF THE F**IN SCREENNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =.=
Posted on Sep 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2009 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Jul 29, 2009 | Creative Labs ZEN Stone MP3 Player
Sep 19, 2008 | Philips SA4020 MP3 Player
Sep 05, 2008 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Jun 03, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Touch MP3 Player
Jan 09, 2008 | Nextar MA933A MP3 Player
Nov 20, 2007 | RCA Lyra RD2762 MP3 Player
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: