Question about Datel Action Replay for Nintendo DS
I dont know how to add codes to code manager i dont have the option to do the right click then add codes and it says there are no system updates i can add them on the action replay but there a really long codes and i want to know a way to add them onto code manager like copy and pasting them please help i have tried everything
Okay follow these steps very closely
1) Open Code manager and insert your AR USB cord with the AR itself in the DS slot make sure the DS is off.
2) Turn on your DS so that on the PC screen the Code Manager is listing the Games already on the AR
3) Then when the games are on the screen decide what game you want to add codes to, Makesure there is a copy of that game in the Default code list with the cheats you already have on there if the game is not in a code list in the slot "My codelists" drag the game into a code list, What should happen is the top DS screen will say Reading, then the games master code same should be on the PC screen under the new box "Process"
4) On the code list where you have just dragged the game to the game should be in there open it up by clicking the little + next to it.
5) In that game file there should be all the cheats you have prevously added. right click on the game tile and hit add new cheat, Cheat details should appear so add a name and copy and paste the code then hit okay afterwards delete the file on the AR NDS code list and copy and paste the new one so that when it is open it will have all your old cheats and the new ones.
Hope this helps, Xamous
Posted on May 20, 2009
When i plugged my action replay to my pc it said new hardrive found i tried to install the new one but i cant.
Posted on Jul 22, 2009
When i plugged my action replay to my pc it said new hardrive found i tried to install the new one but i cant. do u need the disc? i lost it though thats the problem
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2011 | Intec DSi Action Replay for Nintendo DS
Sep 19, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 21, 2009 | Datel Action Replay for Nintendo DS
Oct 06, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite
Aug 03, 2009 | Datel Action Replay for Nintendo DS
Jul 14, 2009 | Datel Action Replay for Nintendo DS
Jun 30, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
May 30, 2009 | Datel Action Replay for Nintendo DS
Apr 21, 2009 | Nintendo Pokemon Pearl Version for DS
Apr 11, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite
Oct 17, 2017 | Datel Action Replay for Nintendo DS
Apr 21, 2013 | Datel Action Replay for Nintendo DS
1,280 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: