Question about Panasonic NN-T990SA Microwave Oven
John here, My aunt recently passed and we where cleaning her house for resale. I was given the oven and I pluged it in before we took it out of the house and seamed to work fine. We set it up in the house and used it for 3 days , everything worked fine. Until we tried to re heat osmething and when you push the start button and release it it would work fine for 3 minuter and turn off? When you keep your finger on the start button it will cook. My solution I unpluged it and it worked for 1/2 a day and started the same thing again. I remember working in a nursing home where they had a oven that you had to put a code in it to work it. Could this be one of them? I got from the monitor read out on the unit that it had a child lock on it.
I didn't get a n owners manual with the unit, so I am a little lost. As I said earlier I only went with the read ont on the unit.
Looking for your help>John
It sounds like a probemI with the inverter. Due to the lethal voltages used and produced, I do not recommend that an inexperienced person work on these. I would recommend that you contact your nearest Panasonic-authorized servicer. You can find one here:
It sounds like a probemI with the inverter.
Due to the lethal voltages used and produced, I do not recommend that an inexperienced person work on these.
I would recommend that you contact your nearest Panasonic-authorized servicer. You can find one here:
Posted on Oct 22, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
Nov 28, 2014 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 12, 2012 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
May 28, 2011 | Smeg FMC24 850 Watts Convection /...
Apr 05, 2010 | Panasonic NN-C994S Convection/Microwave...
Jan 19, 2009 | Panasonic NN-S763BF Microwave Oven
Jan 03, 2009 | LG LRM1230W Microwave Oven
Nov 21, 2008 | Panasonic NN-T888S Convection/Microwave...
Sep 15, 2008 | Panasonic NN-C980 Convection/Microwave...
Aug 02, 2008 | Panasonic NN-T888S Convection/Microwave...
681 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!