Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2015 | Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
on Apr 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 28, 2014 | Maxell MAXDATA 503802 - FLIX8G HIGH-SPEED...
Nov 14, 2017 | Hitachi Computers & Internet
After system boot-up, hold a right mouse click
button and there will be login window. Hold a left
mouse button to click the order of "Account", and
input correct account. Then left click the order of
"Password" and input correct password. At last
left click "Login" to enter system. There is one
factory-preset login "account/password"
"admin/111111" at admin level. The user can
use it to login the system for the first time
May 22, 2011 | Ganz DR4NC-160 DVR DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDER...
Apr 05, 2011 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Parental control setting
Some discs are specified not suitable for children. Such
discs can be limited not to play back with the unit.
1) Press C or D to select "Parental", then press B
or A until the level you require appears.
• Level Off: The parental control setting does not
• Level 8: All DVD software can be played back.
• Level 1: DVD software for adults cannot be
Select from the level 1 to level 8. The limitation will
be more severe as the level number is lower.
2) Press C or D to select "Password".
Press Number buttons (0-9) to input a 4-digit
password. Be sure to remember this number!
• If you input a wrong number, press CLEAR.
3) Press ENTER to store the password.
Note: Now the rating is locked and the setting cannot
be changed unless you enter the correct pass
4) Press OPEN/CLOSE to activate Parental control
setting. (See "Temporary disabling of rating level by
DVD disc" on page 36.)
• Depending on the discs, the unit cannot limit playback.
• Some discs may not be encoded with specific rating
level information though its disc jacket says "adult." For
those discs, the age restriction will not work.
To change the parental level
1) Press C or D to select "Password".
2) Press Number buttons (0-9) to enter the password
you have stored.
3) Press ENTER.
• The rating is now unlocked.
4) Press C or D to select "Parental", then press B
or A to change the parental level.
5) Press C or D to select "Password", then press
Number buttons (0-9) to enter the password.
Note: You can change the password if you want.
6) Press ENTER.
Now the parental level is changed and locked.
If you forget the password...
1. Press OPEN/CLOSE to open the disc tray.
2. Remove the disc.
3. Press OPEN/CLOSE again to close the disc tray.
"No Disc" appears on the screen.
4. While holding STOP down on the front panel,
press 7 on the remote control. "PASSWORD
CLEAR" appears on the screen.
5. Enter a new password again.
hope this helps
Mar 24, 2011 | Toshiba SD-K740 DVD Player
Jul 21, 2009 | Video Game Consoles & Games
May 16, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 14, 2018 | The Video Game Consoles & Games
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!