Samsung NP NC 10 notebook, when I press the 'on' button, it lights up as normal, but nothing else happens, no screen, no flickering of drive light, nothing. Have removed battery for some time but on replacing it, same symptoms, a dead notebook. Any ideas welcome.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
An upside down image - this is caused by unintentionalpressing Ctrl-Alt plus the down arrow key.Restore by pressing Ctrl-Alt plus the up arrow key.ALSOTo change the display from portrait to landscapePress Ctrl-Alt plus a left or right arrow key.Some computers do not have this function.
This may be a problem with the bios. Try to reset the bios. follow the below procedure
1. remove the main battery 2. remove any USB cables etc., if connected 3. hold the power button for 15 secs. 4. reconnect the power adapter (Do not install the battery yet)
Later if the system starts well then shut down the Laptop and install back the battery and connect the charger and start the Laptop again
If the above will not solve the problem then follow the next step
1. Remove the power adapter and the battery 2. Open the back side cover where the Memory is installed. 3. remove the BIOS battery 4. leave the laptop for a while may be 10 mins. 5. Now connect the BIOS battery back 6. System will automatically start do not press the power button 7. set the date and time 8. Shut down the Laptop 9. Start normally back on.
Depending on the lap top... try pressing the function key, then press shift and the number 2. Also, check in the control panel to make sure you are using the correct language (try pressing - Alt+Shift at the same time to switch the lang).
remove power supply then remove battery.
then connect to power supply and try to boot, if no luck then remove power supply and press and hold power button on laptop atleast 10 seconds then in the same postion connect the power supply.
if still no luck then you should take a tour to service centre.
For any more question just ask me.