Question about Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
To download the printer drivers:
1. Go to: http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=DownloadIndexAct
2. Menu 1, select "Multifunction"
3. Menu 2, select "Inkjet"
4. Menu 3, select "PIXMA MP210"
5. Press the "Go" button
6. Under "Drivers/Software Selection", select your operating system from the menu
7. Under "Drivers", download your printer driver.
8. Install the driver you downloaded.
Posted on May 16, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
May 30, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP210 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 19, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Oct 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Feb 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Nov 20, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Oct 25, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Aug 15, 2008 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
176 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: