Question about OKI C5510 MFP All-In-One Led Printer
. Turn machine on while pushing and holding the TWO up/down menu buttons at same time.
2. Menu window will show "OKI USER"
3. Scroll to " Engine Dialog Mode" is indicated. Push Enter button.
4. "Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx S-Mode is indicated.
5. Scroll to "NV-Ram initial" is indicated. Push ENTER.
6. Window shows "NV-Ram- Initial Table 1".
7. Push ONLINE and ENTER Buttons simultaneously and HOLD for 10 seconds after you see "Executing Reset" appear in menu window.
8. Restart printer.
All toner, drum, fuser and transfer figures return to 100
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on May 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2017 | OKI C5510 MFP All-In-One Led Printer
Nov 23, 2009 | OKI C5510 MFP All-In-One Led Printer
Nov 13, 2009 | OKI C5510n MFP All-In-One Led Printer
Nov 08, 2009 | OKI C5510 MFP All-In-One Led Printer
Aug 22, 2009 | OKI C5510 MFP All-In-One Led Printer
Aug 08, 2009 | OKI C5510 MFP All-In-One Led Printer
Aug 04, 2009 | OKI C5510 MFP All-In-One Led Printer
Jul 03, 2009 | OKI C5510 MFP All-In-One Led Printer
Aug 11, 2008 | OKI C5510 MFP All-In-One Led Printer
3,509 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: