Hello I have an acer aspire 5020 and recently it started freezing while I am working the final meltdown happened last wk..it froze when I was advised to carry out a system recovery.Since then I have not been able to work with it since I could not completely carry the recovery ops and the system freezes approx 30 secs after its put on.Th laptop is barely 13months old and I had used it with utmost care till date,Any solutions as to what I can do?
Cheers. Its quite frustrating considering it happened a wk after my warranty ran out.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Unless you actuallt get the blue screen of death, don't worry too much....you may have just had too much going on for the ram and processor to handle along with the web traffic in and out of the computer...sometimes causes things to slow down to a crawl and even freeze. Sometimes they work themselves out and sometimes they dont and you have to reset the system.
Kindly let me know if you recently did this and saved nothing of much worth to your c drive after that.
1. Just go to add remove programs and uninstall any program for your web cam.
2. let the acer auto PnP search for the best driver on restart or else if you have CD then install it from the CD. If this does not works then follow the last resort.
just restart your pc and continue hitting F8 once you get the choices option select boot through last good known....