Question about Audio Players & Recorders
I want free GPRS activition to motorola w388
Fooling Airtel - FREE gprs, mms, airtel live, more
lets start from free gprs via airtel live
pls note this trick works only on mobile with multi channel support
it was not found by me .
u need a PC or a Laptop and the required connectivity tools ,ie., Serial/USB cable OR Infrared Device OR Bluetooth dongle
1) Activate Airtel Live! ( It's FREE so no probs)
2) Create 1 Airtel gprs data accounts and select the FIRST as the active profile. CODE Under DATA COMM ~~~~~~~~~~~~ GATEWAY : 126.96.36.199 APN : airtelfun.com
USERNAME : blank
PASSWORD : blank
PASS REQ : OFF
ALLOW CALLS : AUTOMATIC
DNSADDRESS 1 : 188.8.131.52 DNSADDRESS 2 : 184.108.40.206
DATA COMP : OFF
HEADER COMP : OFF
Under INTERNET PROFILES ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
INTERNET MODE : HTTP or WAP (both works)
USE PROXY : YES
IP ADDRESS : 220.127.116.11
PORT : 8080
3) Connect your mobile to the PC (or Laptop) and install the driver for your mobile's modem.
4) Create a new dial-up connection using the NEW CONNECTION WIZARD as follows
Connecting Device : Your mobile's modem ISP Name : Airtel (or anything you like) Phone Number : *99***1# Username and Password : blank
5) Configure your browser and download manager to use the proxy 18.104.22.168 and port 8080.( My advice is to use Opera since you can browse both wap and regular websites)
6) Connect to the dial-up account. You will be connected at 115.2 kbps (NOTE* 115.2 KBPS IS A SPEED BETWEEN UR PC AND PHONE ).
7) Pick up your mobile and try to access any site. You will get "Access Denied."(except for Airtel Live!). IT DOES NOT MATTER. Keep the mobile down.
8 ) On the PC ( or Laptop) open your browser, enter any address , press ENTER and.WAIT
9) After a few seconds the page will start to load and you have the WHOLE internet at your disposal.
[quote] pls Note If u are getting any error wile dialing a dial up connection than go to Control panel>> Phone and modem>>>select modem and click on its properties >>advanced
cntd and enter the following initialization commands CODEAT+CGDCONT=1, "IP","airtelfun.com","",0,0 and click on ok now connect to gprs it will be connected without any error
to improve the speed go to run and type ping -t 22.214.171.124 and pres enter and minimize the window it will improve the speed delete
airtel live @ free airtel live @ free
point ur browser to http://10.2.0.92/cmtairtel/content/
Posted on May 16, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 19, 2011 | Motorola Mobility W388 Cell Phone
Jan 10, 2011 | Motorola Mobility W388 Cell Phone
Nov 18, 2010 | Motorola Mobility W388 Cell Phone
Sep 18, 2010 | Motorola Mobility W388 Cell Phone
Mar 18, 2010 | Motorola Mobility W385 Cellular Phone
Feb 11, 2010 | Motorola Mobility Mobile PhoneTools...
Aug 22, 2009 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
Jun 02, 2009 | Motorola Mobility W375 Cellular Phone
Jan 08, 2009 | Cell Phones
305 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: