Question about Televison & Video
Try, 0144 or 0573, 0820
i think you have best luck with this one: 1932
other possible codes are:
0060, 0030, 0178, 0056, 0702, 0240, 0045
to set the remote you need to folow these instructions:
1. Turn on a device (e.g., VCR or DVD Player) and, if applicable, insert media, (e.g., video cassette or disc).
NOTE: Please read steps 2 to 6 completely before proceeding. Highlight or write down the codes and device you wish to program before moving on to step 2.
2. On the remote control, press a device key once (i.e., AUX or TV).
NOTE: Use the AUX key to program control of an Audio Amplifier or Receiver, a DVD Player, a Home- Theater-In-A-Box Device, a PVR (or DVR), or a VCR.
3. Press and hold Setup until the selected mode key blinks twice,
then release Setup.
4. Locate the code for your device (code should be listed above).
5. Enter the first four-digit code for your device. If you perform this procedure correctly, the selected mode key will blink twice.
NOTE: If you enter an invalid code, the selected mode key will display one long blink and exit the programming mode. Repeat steps 2 to 5 with a valid code. 6. Aim the remote control at your device and press Power once. The device should turn off. If it does not respond, repeat steps 2 to 6.
Posted on May 16, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2014 | Comcast Custom DVR 3 Device Universal...
Jun 13, 2013 | Comcast Custom DVR 3 Device Universal...
May 11, 2013 | Comcast Custom DVR 3 Device Universal...
Feb 24, 2009 | Samsung HT-X40 System
Dec 13, 2008 | Samsung LN32A330 32 in. LCD TV
Aug 06, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 18, 2008 | Samsung TV Remote Control
May 17, 2008 | Televison & Video
Mar 12, 2008 | Televison & Video
960 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!