Question about Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
This printer will quit when you still have 1/5 of a cartridge and it makes you get a new cartridge--or get a Universal Ink Jet Refill package, drill a hole in the top, refill and tape over the hole (their instructions don't tell you how to do this cartridge, but its just as easy as any other)
view from top with hole drilled as the O:
! !! !
! O !! !
Posted on May 22, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2012 | Lexmark Pinnacle Pro 901 All-In-One Inkjet...
Mar 31, 2012 | Canon Pixma MG6120 InkJet Printer
Feb 12, 2012 | HP OfficeJet D135 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 10, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
the ink cartridge carrier won't automatically move to its loading position even
when the printer is on and the cover is open. Follow the steps below:
Unplug the printer from the power source.
With the cover open, hold the solid white strip that connects from the carrier
assembly to the ink cartridge carrier and gently slide the cartridge carrier to
the center of the printer.
Remove the used cartridges.
Load the new cartridges. Close the cover.
5. Plug the printer back to the power source.
Aug 14, 2011 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 11, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Start with printer powered off
1. Open cover of printer and verify that the ink cartridge carriage is not in the center of the printer. Leave cover open.
2. Unplug the electrical cord from the printer and wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug electrical cord back in, when ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer quickly unplug the electrical cord again. This should leave the ink cartridge carriage in the center of the printer so you can get to it.
4. Lift up the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridges.
5. Remove the entire ink cartridge holder (not just the ink cartridges). It will lift out easily as a unit. Lower the gray arm that you lifted to remove the cartridge holder.
6. Close printer cover. Plug electricity back in.
7. There should be a message about checking the ink cartridge on the display (I can
Jul 10, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Jun 15, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
May 31, 2011 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 10, 2011 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!