Question about Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet Printer
We have a new Canon MP190 printer. Cannot figure out how to install the print cartridges.
I already hate this printer. I'm accustomed to HP ink jet printer. And while it takes some doing to get the cartridges in place, at least it is clear how to do it. The cartridges are labeled A and B but I cannot see how to install them.
1. Go to the following link: http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=SupportIndexAct
2. Menu 1, select "Multifunction"
3. Menu 2, select "Inkjet"
4. Menu 3, select "PIXMA MP190"
5. Click "GO"
6. Under "Please enter your question:", enter the following text: "How do I install the ink cartridge(s)?"
7. Click "Search"
8. From the search results, select the first selection. You will get a page with diagrams illustrating how to install the ink cartridges.
Posted on May 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 19, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 25, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 19, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 05, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 19, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 10, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
581 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: