Question about Remote Controls
1. Choose device
2. Pres 'P+' and 'VOL-' together until status indicator lights up
3. Enter one of 4-digit codes
0051, 0161, 0181, 0261,0301, 1131, 1661, 2391, 2401, 2551, 2791
Posted on Sep 23, 2009
I found the manual online for the URC-7710, but i do not see a code for an Acer TV.
Try a code search by following these steps:
1. Turn on TV.
2. Hold down the Magic button, the red light will blink once then twice, release the Magic button.
3. Press 991, the red light will blink twice.
4. Press power button once.
5. Aim remote at TV and press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 150 times) until TV turns off. Note: if you skipped the code that turned the TV off you can go back by pressing the Channel Down button once.
6. Press the Magic button to store the code for your TV set.
Well, I hope this will help.
Posted on Jun 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2016 | Universal Remote Controls
Dec 09, 2014 | LG Magic Motion Remote Control With...
Nov 09, 2014 | Philips Remote Controls
Jun 30, 2014 | Chamberlain 373p Liftmaster 963d 315mhz...
Mar 03, 2011 | One For All Remote Controls
Jun 18, 2010 | Remote Controls
Feb 10, 2010 | Remote Controls
Aug 14, 2009 | One For All URC 7740 Remote Control
234 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!