Question about Canon S400 InkJet Printer
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal
All the best Pineworks
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP4300 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 10, 2010 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 14, 2009 | HP LaserJet 5L Printer
Sep 13, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Jul 18, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 17, 2009 | Canon BJC 1000 InkJet Printer
Jun 14, 2009 | Brother DCP-585cw All-in-One Wireless...
Dec 27, 2008 | Canon S400 InkJet Printer
Nov 02, 2008 | Canon S400 InkJet Printer
Aug 28, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 20, 2014 | Canon S400 InkJet Printer
352 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!