I have a chinese mp4 player, 8gb, and i want to update the firmware. i cannot find what firmware to use. there is no name brand or anything to identify the player i have. this has been frustrating. please help
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi all. to be very frank i should tell you some points
1. never buy an MP4 player( the format is not even MP4 in the player)
if you did
2. never format it,(ever)......(as long as possible)
3. if you get less space, there is a problem with the chip, which can only be solved by the Chinese who made it.
4. as long as possible never try to upgrade firmware, (the tool they gives is almost useless)
5. if up gradation is required check ur board number,(by unscrewing the player)
6. check s1mp3.org for the firmware
7. and please check the board number
these are the words of wisdom from a victim like you all, from the Chinese attack of mp4 player
one more thing
8. ask ur friend to buy an ipod, instead of going for cheap stuff
guys the memory problem is almost unsolvable.....i guess all gets the message ....take care
there should be an optioon for changing text in the menu but im assuming that you cant read it ... so lets try this method goto the manufaturers website and download the software and the latest firmware and try reflashing the mp3 players software with any luck the default will be english
What I would recommend you to do is fo format your device and then update the firmware on the device..This problem will happen if you have some digital rights management problems on your device...Formatting the device and update the firmware is the only solution to your problem...