Question about RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
Need Factory menu sequence,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2012 | Mitsubishi WS-65315 65" Rear Projection...
1. To enter the Service Alignment Mode (SAM), press the following key sequence on the remote control transmitter: 0-6-2-5-9-6-Status.
2. From the top level SAM menu, use the Menu Up/Down keys to highlight the Geometry sub menu.
3. Use the Menu Left/Right keys to enter the Geometry sub menu.
4. In the Geometry sub-menu, use the Menu Up/Down buttons to select VAM.
5. Using the Menu Left/Right keys, adjust VSH so that the horizontal bar is properly centered, top to bottom.
6. Using the cursor up/down keys, select VAM from the Geometry sub-menu, and use the Menu Right key to
increase the value to obtain a slight overscan.
7. If other Geometry adjustments are needed, proceed to the necessary adjustment using the Menu Up/Down
8. Upon completion of Geometry adjustments, press the Menu button to return to the top level SAM menu.
9. To exit the Service Alignment Mode, turn the set off with the Power button on the remote control.
Oct 30, 2007 | Philips 19PR19 19" TV
Apr 03, 2011 | LG Flatron L1515S 15" LCD Monitor
Jun 04, 2010 | InFocus IN72 Multimedia Projector
Jan 21, 2009 | Televison & Video
Oct 18, 2007 | HP Compaq FS7600 17" CRT Monitor
Sep 10, 2007 | Sanyo AVM-3659S 36" TV
Aug 22, 2007 | JVC AV-27320 27" TV
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: