Question about Garden
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
look for a notch in trimmer head above spool close to shaft and corrosponding notch in shaft.
these notches are for holding shaft in place with a screwdriver so you can losen the tap cap screw...
speakin of screwdrivers anyone see where my vodka went?? lol
Posted on Jul 31, 2009
I solved the problem myself. I found the manual online and followed the directions that were given. Having the manual helped because it allowed me to know how to open up the spool without damaging it.
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
SOURCE: The string on my spool ran out.
• Turn off the trimmer and remove the battery
• Press the release tabs on the line spool cover and remove the cover by pulling it straight off. replacement spool is AF-100
• Lift the spool of nylon line out of the hub and clear any broken line and debris
• In case of jams and tangled line unwrap about one foot (30cm) of line to ensure that it is undamaged. If it is OK rewind it and insert the line end through the eyelet in the spool hub.
• Pull the line through the hole to maintain tension while placing the
spool down into the hub with the notched side exposed.
• Press the spool down GENTLY and rotate it until you feel it drop into place. (When in place, the spool will turn a few degrees left and right freely.)
• Snap the spool cover back on.
Posted on Jul 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2010 | Poulan Weed Eater Rte115 4.5 Amp Electric...
Jul 17, 2010 | Garden
Jul 06, 2010 | Black & Decker String Trimmer Cordless 12"...
May 03, 2010 | Poulan 25cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered String...
Dec 22, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 30, 2009 | Garden
Jun 29, 2009 | Homelite Mighty Lite Lawn Trimmer
Jun 28, 2009 | Poulan Pro Pp125 25cc Gas Straight Shaft...
Jun 26, 2009 | Garden
Apr 29, 2009 | Black & Decker String Trimmer Cordless 12"...
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!