Question about HP LaserJet 1300 Printer
Paper feeds into the printer fine but will not turn enough to go through the output rollers at the top of the printer - it just jams and crumples. Just received this used printer from Amazon and it came like this. Was it maybe damaged in shipping and something that could be fixed with just a simple adjustment. I have looked at the rollers (are visible when you drop the back top door) but cannot see anything wrong.
Ok, in this case you need do:
1) check the roller before the fuser and after it some roller old not enough firction and pressure balance
2) check the fuser press roller it could not has good tough to fuser surface, it should be no gap at all and good pressure balance on the fuser surface
3) check the fuser cleaner which maybe too dirty, or change new one if you have the parts.
4) fuser unit maybe too old if printing pagers over its life cycle
hope this help you and please ask me any time.
Posted on May 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2013 | Ricoh Aficio 2015 Black Toner Cartridge...
If the Paper Feed Roller is dirty or paper powder is attached to it, paper may not be fed properly.
In this case, clean the Paper Feed Roller. Cleaning will wear out the Paper Feed Roller, so perform this only when necessary.
You need to prepare: three sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
1.Make sure that the power is turned on, and remove any paper from the Rear Tray.
2.Open the Paper Output Tray gently, and open the Output Tray Extension.
3.Clean the Paper Feed Roller without paper.
(1) Press the (Maintenance) button repeatedly until b appears.
(2) Press the Black or Color button.
The Paper Feed Roller will rotate as it is cleaned.
4.Clean the Paper Feed Roller with paper.
(1) Make sure that the Paper Feed Roller has stopped rotating, and load three sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Rear Tray.
(2) Make sure that b appears on the LED, then press the Black or Color button.
The machine starts cleaning. The cleaning will be completed after the paper is ejected.
This should fix the issue
Nov 03, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP495 InkJet Printer
Oct 30, 2010 | Toshiba 2860 Copier
Apr 05, 2010 | HP LaserJet IIIp Printer
May 20, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7590 All-in-One InkJet...
Mar 19, 2009 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Jan 24, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 11, 2008 | HP DeskJet 6540 InkJet Printer
Apr 26, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i9950 InkJet Photo Printer
209 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!