Question about Toshiba 57H81 57" Rear Projection Television
The tv picture is dark red, I have tried adjusting the color. The people are red with dark mouths and eyes...sound is fine.
Normal color picture is composed with 3 colors R-G-B (Red-Green-Blue). Picture turns Red means: Missing Green and Blue colors (many reasons: bad contacts, projector tubes dead, and other...). Try to give some "tabs" to diagnose ... I don't know what is the type of your Projection TV, how long you owned it, to have more idea.
Posted on May 15, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2014 | Televison & Video
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Apr 19, 2010 | Sony KP-48S75 48" Rear Projection...
Oct 05, 2009 | Haier Televison & Video
Sep 17, 2008 | Sony KP-53HS30 53" Rear Projection...
Dec 05, 2007 | Televison & Video
Sep 13, 2007 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Jan 22, 2007 | Hitachi 50V710 50" Rear Projection...
Feb 12, 2014 | Toshiba 57H81 57" Rear Projection...
543 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: