a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The camera records the date and time of each photo in the
metadata attached to each picture. You have the option to see the date
and time when when the camera is in "Playback" mode, which allows you to
preview your images on the screen. When looking at your pictures, use
the "Disp/Back" button to include text with your pictures. The date and
time will appear along the bottom of the image.
Printing the Date on Pictures
Users can include the time and date on their prints from the "Mode" menu by choosing "Print Order" with the "With Date" option.
You can set the time and date your Timex watch by following the steps below.
1. With the time and date showing, press the top left button.
2. Press the right top button (this sets seconds).
3. Press the bottom left button. This flashes the hour; press the top right button until you have the correct hour (there is no symbol for am, pm will show if pm).
4. Press the bottom left button, minutes flash. Press the top right button until correct minutes.
5. Press the bottom left button, month flashes. Press the top right button until correct.
6. Press bottom left button, date flashes. Press the top right button until correct.
7. Press bottom left button, day flashes. Press right top button until correct.
8. Press bottom left button, time format flashes (can be set to 24 hour clock). If correct, you're done. Press top left button if you're done (can be pressed at any step if you're finished).
To turn off the chime and alarm: Press bottom left until in the alarm screen. Then press the top right button repeatedly until the CHIME or CH symbol is gone and/or ALARM or ALM to disappear, then press the bottom left button to go back to main time.
Hold down the two right buttons. A
screen will eventually appear showing the watch's current time with the
hour number flashing. Use the top right button to scroll through the
numbers, and push the bottom right button to set the number. After you
set the time, then the date screen will show with the watch's current
date, with the month number flashing. Same buttons do the same thing
Hold down the two right buttons. A screen will eventually appear showing the watch's current time with the hour number flashing. Use the top right button to scroll through the numbers, and push the bottom right button to set the number. After you set the time, then the date screen will show with the watch's current date, with the month number flashing. Same buttons do the same thing here.
A- Top right
B- Bottom right
C- Bottom left
D- Top left
Press C button until you get to the time screen. When the time screen appears press and hold down the D button. The light on screen appears, Press C and the chime on screen appears, Press C again and you can start setting the time using the A and B button. When finished press the D button.
remove bottom plate.....remove 10 screws holding the bottom brown plastic base...loosen screw under push down lever....romove light, dark knob small center hex screw....cover will now lift off....gently....watch #20 toast "wires"
I assume you mean date/time right click with the mouse on the time at bottom right hand corner a list will appear left click with mouse on adjust date\time a screen will appear and you can adjust time and date on that screen.
Another way to access this control is left click start button highlight control panel double left click with mouse and double left click on date/time option
The filename (e.g. DSC0012.jpg) shows the image number, the filespec shows the date and time recorded. Most software will give you document info about resolution of the image. I wouldn't worry about what the battery status was when the shot was taken or how many other images were on the Mstick.
I guess I'm not sure what you need.